My name is Bruno Dicolla and I'm a director, animator, and artist from São Paulo, Brazil.
My favorites topics is video art, outsider cinema, experimental animation, and surrealism.
Favorites digital tools is After Effects, Houdini, Photography and a Scanner.
I started participating in exhibitions in 2006 with video and painting works, some of them in Berlin, London and Japan. In 2010, I participated in a group video exhibition at the New Museum in New York and another at the Museum of Arts and Design, also in New York..
- Supercolina, Galeria Logo, 2014
- Museum of Art and Design NYC, ESP TV, 2013
- Eyeworks Festival, 2012
- New Museum, Aboveground Animation, 2012
- Casa Juisi Phosphorus, Group Exhibition, 2012
- Pictoplasma Berlin Festival, 2010
- Future Shorts, 2010
- AboveGround Animation, 2010
- One Dot Zero, Adventures in Moving Image, 2009
- Lumen Eclipse Showcase, 2009
- Tweak festival, Limerick, 2009
- Floating World Animation Fest, 2009
- Galeria Polinésia, Vista Del Mar, Group Exibition, 2008
- Shift, Dot Mov Zero, 2008
- VIEWFest, Festival Internazionale di Cinema Digitale, 2008
Get in touch: email@example.com